Monday, April 28, 2008

Our First Play Date!

Here are some quite funny pics of many (other) bald babies at our Pizza & PJ's Party we attended with the Java Mama's (mom's group I just joined here in Bloomington) this afternoon. As I write this I am watching one of my favorite reality TV shows - Jon & Kate Plus 8 (about a family with twins and sextuplets) and realizing that the group photo I snapped today of all the kids on the couch is still missing one child to match the size of their family - I can tell you the party was fun, but a little nuts at times (most of the time!) and to be in Kate's shoes everyday would be quite a challenge! So here is my salute to Kate! Reagan is worn out, and went to bed early tonight - but it was worth it - I think she made a lot of new friends...

The whole gang...(it is amazing nobody fell off the couch!)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are fantastic! Nothing cuter than a bunch of bald babies sitting around having a good time!!

    ReplyDelete