Monday, August 17, 2009

Lots to see and do...

We had a terrific weekend visiting
with my sis and her kids at my parent's house...
Flying with Calvin and Carly.
(I realize my daughter is wearing a life vest on
a plastic toy airplane...she was waiting her turn
on the
paddle boat...)
Checking out PaPa's wheels...
Such a lady.
Saying hello...
"I just don't like the placement of this one..."
(already Grammie Carla is leaving her mark!)
Cousin Carly stops for a fill up...The gang with Great Grammie and PaPa
The princesses check their hair and makeup.
That's gonna leave a mark...
Taking a break (but not for long...)
PaPa pushing her on the swing set
(think she likes it?)
The train at the Zoo! Her favorite thing!
...the rest of the gang (PaPa is sitting behind us)A relaxing paddleboat ride at dusk...

No comments:

Post a Comment